Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Friday

Hello there Beloved Reader, I hope you have all had a great week.
To say my week has been busy would be a very mild way of looking at it. 
I feel as though I should set up camp in my car and just sleep in there because then I would get more sleep.
Ah... Sleep... remember that wonderful state where you get to close your eyes and fly off to Neverland.
I miss that place.
I don't really have a topic to write about before I leave you for the weekend, but I wanted to share with you some of my favorite pictures that I've taken so far with my fancy pants camera that I got for Christmas.
The first two you see here were taken at a dairy farm in California that my Giant and I got to go to all the way back in January.
Can you believe oranges were growing in January?
Or wait maybe it was February... but still... that's amazing don't you think?
Well, I just couldn't get over how beautiful it was there and that oranges were growing in the middle of Jan/Feb? 
So of course, I had to document. 
I mean those oranges are picture worthy don'cha think?
I love taking pictures of nature.
Nature is one of my all time favorite things to document. 
Hands down, God is the greatest artist that ever was, is, and will be. 
FACT!
I mean look at that face. 
No other artist could even come close to making something as amazingly perfect as lil Max Dude.
Ugh.
He is just so darn cute. 
I wonder if he leaves my house thinking well, I finally get a break from that lady with a big black thing attached to her nose that flashes bright lights. 
I try to stop documenting his cuteness, but it's a challenge.
I'm not gonna lie. 
But then there's this lil one who has eye lashes for days!!
Taji Nell, or Peach as I like to call her.
I could get lost and never return from those eyes. 
Those eyes are the work of pure ART... I'm telling ya!
Swoon.
I think I could get lost here too.
I'm pretty sure these are walnut trees. 
I could live off of walnuts.
If I set out to make banana bread but don't have any walnuts I abort the mission.
No sense in trying to make something like banana bread without any walnuts.
That's just crazy talk.
Linking up here
Little by Little
 
AND here;

Friday Photo Journal

4 comments:

Kim Cunningham said...

Hi Noel! Glad to have you join us at Little Things Thursday! I had to chuckle at your comment about having a black thing attached to your face! That sounds about right and you will definitely fit in with us! Looks like your are enjoying your Christmas present! Keep going!

No(dot dot)el said...

Hi Kim- Thank you for hosting Little Things, I hope to join in again. Yes, my camera feels like a new limb these days. I'm having so much fun with it. Thank you for the encouragement. I sure do appreciate it.

Serendipityissweet said...

Hi Noel,

Great pics! They are super adorable!!

No(dot dot)el said...

Hi Melissa- Thank you! Yep those babies are way adorable.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx